Skip to content
Ask Me Anything creates a question and answer management system for your site. It adds a floating “Ask Me a Question” button to your page, which opens up a modal box when clicked on. Your readers can submit a question and, optionally, browse through questions submitted by other people.
Buy Now (from $35)
- Insert the form directly into a page instead of adding a popup button.
- Choose whether or not to show the questions on the front-end (you can make them private so only you can see them).
- People who submit questions can ‘subscribe’ so they receive an email when new comments are added (so can commenters).
- You can choose to allow up/down voting on questions or not.
- You can customize your own statuses. Defaults are: Pending, In Progress, and Completed. But you can choose your own.
- You can create different question categories that people can select when submitting a question.
- Customize the labels/text.
Check Out the Demo
Click images to enlarge.
Get the Plugin!
You must have a WordPress.org site to use this plugin.
1.1.3 - 16 May 2018
- New: Add question data to WordPress personal information export.
- New: Anonymize questions when using WordPress personal information eraser.
- New: Added filter to ask_me_anything_get_public_statuses() function.
- Tweak: Don't check on notification checkboxes by default.
- Fix: Default values not being passed into settings functions.
1.1.2 - 12 October 2016
- Increased z-index of modal to better ensure it appears above everything else.
- Add extra class name with commenter's user ID to comment wrapper.
1.1.1 - 10 July 2016
- When new comment is added, it is now prepended rather than appended.
- Fixed issue where name and email were always required, despite choosing otherwise in the settings.
- Avatar is now only displayed if it exists (added conditional check to comments.php template).
- Added a new option to hide status labels on the front-end.
1.1.0 - 1 June 2016
- Fixed question edit URL in admin notification emails.
- Post titles now display curly quotes correctly.
- Fixed new comment notification email - it was including the question content instead of the comment content.
- Added Akismet integration for questions.
- Added some actions to template files.
1.0.1 - 25 May 2016
- Fixed an issue with license key activation.
- Added some reset heading styles inside the AMA modal.
1.0.0 - 24 May 2016