Duplicity is all clean lines and elegant minimalism—perfect for a professional blogger. Plus it’s been tested with WooCommerce in case you plan on selling products.
Duplicity is integrated with the Customizer, which allows you to live preview the theme and its settings before going live. The built-in features like custom header and background are of course supported, and here are the extra settings I’ve added:
(click image to enlarge)
- Customizer integration (change the colour scheme!).
- Featured post/product box on the homepage.
- 9 widget areas including: sidebar space, after header, after blog post, and footer widgets.
- Support for plugins including: MailChimp for WordPress, Naked Social Share, and Expanding Archives.
- Supports multiple navigation menu levels.
- Responsive design to look gorgeous everywhere.
- WooCommerce tested — set up your own online shop.
- Translation ready — translate the theme into your language.
- Automatic updates delivered inside WordPress.
- Support and documentation to help you get set up.
Try the theme before you buy
You can check out the theme demo to see the theme in action. You can also create your own test site to poke around the admin area and play with the theme settings.